A Transforming Modality That Will Rebolutionize Patient Care
That’s what medical professionals are saying about MLS Laser Therapy.
The MLS Laser Therapy products offered by Cutting Edge Laser Technologies are helping medical professionals treat patients who present with debilitating acute or chronic pain. This painless and non-invasive laser therapy alleviates pain and inflammation while accelerating the healing process.
Validated in clinical trials at world-renown research institutions, MLS Laser Therapy is a unique and proven modality that sets apart the practices that offer it while providing an added boost to their bottom-line.
Benefits of MLS Laser Therapy
Clinical Benefits Manage Pain. Reduce Inflammation. Speed Recovery.
The benefits of lllt laser therapy are relatively new in the medical industry. Despite this, doctors are quick to adopt the technology as they see a marked improvement in their patient’s quality of life, and most notably in the reduction of pain and swelling and the increase in patient mobility.
MLS Laser Therapy technology is the most advanced laser therapy system on the market. Reduction of response times, and therefore overall treatment times, distinguishes MLS Laser Therapy from traditional laser therapy with reciprocal advantages for both the operator and the patient.
10 Benefits of MLS Laser Therapy
- Anti-Inflammatory Effect
- Analgesic Effec
- Accelerated Tissue Repair and Cell Growth
- Improved Vascular Activity
- Increases Metabolic Activity
- Stimulation of Trigger Points and Acupuncture Points
- Reduced Fibrous Tissue Formation
- Improved Nerve Function
- Faster Wound Healing
MLS Laser Therapy Effectively Treats Pain Associated With:
- Plantar Faciitis
- Sports Injuries
- Tendon & Ligament Injuries
- Back & Joint Pain
- Muscle Sprains & Strains
- Post-Surgical Swelling
- Disc Disease
- Sore Muscle
- and much more!
MLS Laser Therapy allows physicians to leverage technology to provide higher quality patient care while attracting new clients, generating additional revenue, and ultimately improving the business’ bottom line.
- Superior clinical results in both routine and specialty treatments
- Practice differentiation and leadership by leveraging technology for better medicine
- Short learning curve: build upon pre-existing therapy skills
- Rapid return on investment
Overview of MLS Laser Therapy
There are many types of medical lasers. Each laser has different characteristics which result in a different effect. These characteristics include:
- Energy: measured in joules
- Time: Defined as the duration of irradiance of target tissue and is measured in seconds. It is also known as Impulse Duration or called “impulse width”.
- Wavelength: Penetration depth is directed by the laser emission wavelength and the type of tissue (chromosphores).
- Frequency: Defined as the number of impulses emitted during the unit of time (1 second) and should reflect the condition treated.
- Power: the rate at which energy is delivered and is measured in watts.
- Fluence: Energy Density or Dose
- Irradiance (Also known as Power Density): Power delivered per unit area
- Emission Mode: Continuous Wave (CW) or Pulsed Wave (PW)
- Impulse Duration: Duration of laser emission, also called “impulse width”.
Laser therapy uses light to favor and accelerate the body’s natural healing processes. The laser beam is moved over the skin so that the light energy (photons) penetrates the tissue where it interacts with various molecules (chromophores) that cause different biological effects. It produces a photochemical, photothermal and photomechanical effect.
News & Events
MLS Laser Therapy in the news! Here is a link to a great news segment that highlights the MLS Therapy Laser in the treatment of many painful podiatric conditions!